- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.0.0 and above
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
Is there a process where I can use an .mrc file (MARC record file) to batch delete?
GDC Match Job is available in Voyager 9.0.0 and higher.
- Log into Global Data Change module.
- Job Management > Submit Match Job
- Fill in a Job Name, choose the record type, browse for the source file (MARC records)
- In 9.2.0 and higher, select the character set encoding
- Prior to 9.2.0, records must be converted to UTF-8 encoding
- Select a new or existing record set to save matching records to.
- Click Run Now ...
The job will match a generated 035 from the record file to 035 fields in the database records. All matching records will be added to the record set.
From this point, follow instructions for deleting records found in the article GDC: Delete All Records in a Hierarchy
- Article last edited: 15-Feb-2016