- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.0.0
Try to delete item. Receive "Unable to delete. Item has an exception logged. Please run the exception report to clear this condition."
Item has entry in CIRC_TRANS_EXCEPTION table and cannot be deleted until table is cleared.
- Connect to server.
- cd /m1/voyager/xxxdb/sbin (where xxxdb is the Voyager Database Instance)
- Pcircjob -j24
- Log into WebAdmin
- Under Circulation, click Reports and Notices
- Click the Transaction Exception Report radio button (it is the second option in the third 'box' of options, between Missing in Transit Report and Export OPAC Requests)
- Scroll past all the other options to the bottom of the page and add your email address (this is required; an email notification will be sent when the job is completed)
- Click Submit CircJob (right under the Email Address field)
Running Circjob 24 clears the CIRC_TRANS_EXCEPTION table and generates a crcrprts.*.inp file that can be processed in Reporter.
Circjob 24 should be run daily and can be added to voyager crontab. See System Administration User's Guide for list of exceptions (Table 6-1, "Exception Types and Descriptions")
- Article last edited: 26-Jan-2023