- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.0.0 - 9.2.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
When adding a new copy to a line item on a PO, if the bib already has a mfhd for the Intended Location, the line item will be linked to the existing mfhd, even if not selected in Link to Holdings field.
Issue VYG-7150 is currently in Development.
- Add a line item to a Purchase Order for a bib that is already in the database and has a mfhd.
- Detailed Line Item > Copies/Funds > Add ... > set the Intended Location to the same location as the mfhd in step 1.
- Leave Link to Holdings blank.
- Note that the line item is now linked to the existing mfhd - a new mfhd was not created.
- In Cataloging: Add a mfhd to the bib for a dummy location.
- In Acquisitions: For Approved POs, click Edit Approved and use Link to Holdings to link line item to the mfhd at the dummy location.
- In Cataloging: Update mfhd location to the desired location.
Does not happen via Bulk Import
- Article last edited: 04-May-2017