- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
* Data Change cannot be executed if changing MFHD location to DELETE location code
GDC reserves "DELETE" for other purposes in its rule language.
Set location code in two steps to avoid string ?€œDELETE?€? in rule structure
1. Create one Data Change Rule Set where consequence sets 852 subfield b to xyzDELETE
2. Create second Data Change Rule Set consequence Replace String With String replacese string 'xyzD' with string 'D'.
3. Create Data Change Rule Set Group with both Data Change Rule Sets, ordered as above (xyzDelete first, then replace xyzD)
1. SysAdmin > System > Locations > Create new location with different Location Code that is not "DELETE".
2. Update existing locations in location DELETE to new Location Code.
3. Retire DELETE from use and use new Location Code in GDC.
Category: Global Data Change (GDC)
- Article last edited: 8/13/2014