- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
- Some media bookings are charged but return availableNow : 1 for OPAC format z39.50 requests
- Scheduled status not applied to some media bookings.
VYG-4879 is resolved for Voyager 9.0.0 and higher.
(Tools > Options > Bookings > New Bookings = Pickup & Automatically charge new pickup bookings : set for workflow below, but also replicates with other settings)
- Open Schedule > Day View
- Click New
- Search for & select Requester.
- Fill in Time Finished.
- Media Tab > Search > Call number search
- Select from list
- Highlight holdings & click Add
- Select Desired Media Type box appears; highlight media type
- Click OK
- Click Save and Close on Booking form.
- Receive message: Booking charged successfully!
- Review item status: status is Charged/Not Charged.
- Connect with Yaz or other z39.50 client.
- Search for & retrieve record in OPAC-1 format.
- Note that availableNow=1, even though the "Charged" status supercedes "Not Charged" in Voyager's item status hierarchy.
Select a specific item in step 7 rather than the holding; or input a barcode or item_id to select the item.
- Article last edited: 18-Mar-2014