- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 2001.2
Bug Report for Issue # 16175
Module: Media Scheduling
Any booking that is overdue should receive an overdue notice after running Mediajob 1: Overdue Notices.
Overdue notcies are not generated for bookings in which some of the equipment or
materials have been returned but not everything that is charged in the booking.
Patrons of the library are not being informed of overdue bookings.
1. Create a booking that has 5 videos charged.
2. Return 3 of them on time.
3. The remaining 2 are not returned and the booking becomes overdue.
4. Run Pmediajob 1.
5. No notice is printed out after running Mediajob1, nothing is even generated in the .inp file.
Production versions/releases that need this fix: 2001.2
Note: 2001.1 behaves the same
Replicated in Voyager 7.2.2
Fixed in Voyager 8.1.2
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013