- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.1
Non-filing indicators from 245 applied to name value when searching for a Name/Title headings from Authority Validation window
This behavior is the result of VYG-4299.
Issue VYG-4299 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
1. Find bib with 100 name heading and 245 with non-filing indicator value (2nd indicator) other than 0.
* Example: Name (100) in bib: Deignan, Marci. Title (245) in bib: The test for an indicator. 2nd indicator = 4.
2. Options > Preferences > Validation
2.a. Bypass Authority Control Validation is unchecked
2.b. Display all headings is checked.
3. Click on Save to the Database
4. Authority Validation screen displays.
5. Click on Name/Title (100/245) heading.
6. Click Search button
7. Browse Headings List begins at Name/Title "Nance ..." because 4 non-filing indicators from title are applied to name "deigNAN"
Workaround: Conduct separate search for heading.
Category: Cataloging - Voyager
- Article last edited: 10/17/2014