- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.1
Non-filing indicators from 245 applied to name value when searching for a Name/Title headings from Authority Validation window
Issue VYG-4299 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
- Find bib with 100 name heading and 245 with non-filing indicator value (2nd indicator) other than 0.
- Example: Name (100) in bib: Deignan, Marci. Title (245) in bib: The test for an indicator. 2nd indicator = 4.
- Options > Preferences > Validation
- Bypass Authority Control Validation is unchecked
- Display all headings is checked.
- Click on Save to the Database
- Authority Validation screen displays.
- Click on Name/Title (100/245) heading.
- Click Search button
- Browse Headings List begins at Name/Title "Nance ..." because 4 non-filing indicators from title are applied to name "deigNAN"
Conduct separate search for heading.
- Article last edited: 17-Oct-2014