- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8 and later
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
When using GDC > Record Sets > Search > Builder tab to retrieve and save records using the MFHD Global Keyword index, no matter how many tens of thousands of records should be in the set, only around 19,000 records are retrieved and saved.
VYG-7633 is currently In Development.
- Select a keyword in the MFHD that you know has over 19830 occurrences (for example, the word "main" in the MFHD 852 in the Support Test Server -- where "main" is the Location Code).
- Go to: GDC > Record Sets > Search > Builder tab
- Select "MFHD Global Keyword" index and search for the word (for example "main")
- Do the search and note when it completes the number of records retrieved.
- Compare with the count you know is correct (like from Prepackaged Reports)
- Article last edited: 25-Nov-2019