- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
Upon logging into System Administration, operator receives error message: "Failed to load security profile."
User is not associated with a Master Profile.
To resolve this error and grant SysAdmin access to operator, perform the following steps:
- System Administration > Security > Operator Profiles, choose Operator Profile; click Edit
- Click Current Profiles tab; verify user is not associated with an entry with ID type of 'Master'; click Cancel
- SysAdmin > Security > Master Profiles, choose appropriate Master Profile; click Edit
- On Operator tab, move Operator from Available Operators to Selected Operators column
- On Profile Values and Locations tabs, ensure proper options are selected; Save
- Article last edited: 6/4/2014