- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
* For some records, if brief bib is overlaid with a full bib, the resulting record is not found when using certain limits that should find the record.
This behavior is a result of Issue 16384-21379 / VYG-4616.
Issue VYG-4616 is resolved in Voyager 9.0.0 and higher.
1. In Cataloging, import a brief bib (see attached).
2. Import a full record to use to overlay the brief record.
3. Verify that this record can be found using the limit Medium: Videorecording.
4. Overlay the brief bib with the full bib record using Record > Overlay Bibliographic Record.
5. Search for the overlaid record again using Medium: Videorecording. It will not be in search results.
To make records retrievable again, make a copy of the record, re-link the holdings to the copy, and delete the original.
Similar to Issue 16384-16337 : CAT: Overlay bibliographic records attached to PO affects limits. Not replicable for all records.
- Article last edited: 3/28/2014