- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.2
Some queries cannot be sorted in datasheet view and attempting to do so results in “Microsoft Office Access has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
Issue 16384-18097 / VYG-4557 is currently pending work plan.
- Create a query using bib_text, bib_item and item tables, in that order, in prepackaged reports.
- Run the query.
- In the resulting datasheet view, select a column and sort by it.
- Receive “Microsoft Office Access has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.”
- Edit query so that table order is reversed; run the query, select a column from datasheet & sort by it. Sort will be successful.
Reorder tables; also, can use bib_mfhd and mfhd_item in place of bib_item and sort successfully. Can also set sort options within the query.
- Article last edited: 16-Mar-2015