- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 10.1.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
"Suppress in OPAC" data is nulled in SUPPRESSED records after using Pick and Scan to change "Ok to Export"
VYG-7241 is resolved in Voyager 10.1.0 and higher.
- Suppress a record in the Cataloging client.
- Open Pick and Scan and set "Ok to Export" to Y as the only change.
- Preview the change, see that only the "Ok to Export" field in the bib should be changed.
- Commit the changes to the database; refresh the record in Cataloging.
- Note that the "Suppress in OPAC" flag is gone from the record, and when searching in sqlplus has been removed completely (no information rather than Y or N)
Note that this scenario is not the same as that reported in Pick and Scan nulling "Suppress in OPAC" data from UNSUPPRESSED records when using "OK to export" In the current scenario the record is SUPPRESSED from the OPAC.
- Article last edited: 31-May-2018