- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.0-10.2.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
"Suppress from OPAC" data is nulled in UNSUPPRESSED records after using Pick and Scan to change "Ok to Export"
VYG-7657 is resolved in Voyager version 10.3
- Unsuppress a record in the Cataloging client.
- Open Pick and Scan and set "Ok to Export" to Y as the only change.
- Preview the change, see that only the "Ok to Export" field in the bib should be changed and Bib is still Unsuppressed.
- Commit the changes to the database; refresh the record in Cataloging.
- Note that the "Suppress in OPAC" flag is still unchecked from the record in the Cataloging client, but when displaying in Prepackaged Reports the value has been removed completely (there is no information rather than a Y or N) from SUPPRESS_IN_OPAC.
This defect is not the same as Pick and Scan removing "Suppress in OPAC" from SUPPRESSED records when using "OK to export". In the current scenario the record is UNSUPPRESSED.
- Article last edited: 01-Feb-2021