- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.2.0, 9.2.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct, Direct, Local, Total Care
"Print" icon should appear in Circulation charge screen when operator has chosen "No Due Date Slip" in the session preferences for one-off printing options.
VYG-6978 is resolved for Voyager 9.2.1 and higher.
- Set Session Preferences>All Charges in one receipt
- See that there is the option to print the receipt for the transaction.
- Set Session Preferences>No Due Date Slip
- Print icon is gone.
If the user wants the option to print sometimes they will need to use a session option that allows printing, although this triggers automatic due date printing in the item index and can lead to unwanted due date slips.
- Article last edited: 1-June-2016