Problem making short loan reservations when start time => midnight
- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.0
Bug Report Form for Issue 16384-13825
Module(s): Circulation, WebVoyage
Server platform(s) affected: Solaris
Release(s) replicated in: 7.2.3-7.2.4
Short loan requests could be placed during all open hours.
If the library is open past midnight, Short loan requests with a start time between midnight and close cannot be saved.
Workflow implications: Requests cannot be placed on available short loan items.
1. Retrieve short loan item
2. Click Place request button.
3. Select a day the library is open past midnight. (See SysAdmin>Circulation>Calendars).
4. Select a start time after midnight.
5. Select any of the provided end times.
6. In Circulation, you receive a “Item is unavailable for Short Loan Request” error. And, in WebVoyage, you receive a “This item is not available for Short Loan at the selected time.”
Fixed in the opac and circ servers and the circ client for 8.1.0.
- Article last edited: 3/18/2015