- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
After Titles list re-sort in WebVoyage, records do not retain order when print/email
Issue VYG-5883 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
- 1. In WebVoyage, conduct search that results in multiple pages of results.
- 2. Note sort order of records on first page.
- 3. Re-sort records.
- 4. Note that sort order displays in interface as expected.
- 5. Click box for Select: Page on first page of results.
- 6. Click "Print" or "Email"
- 7. Note sort order of records in resulting output. Any record on first page in initial sort is sorted by initial sort order at top of results, followed by re-sorted results in re-sort order. (See example below)
Re-sort order is retained if using Select All rather than Select Page. Applies to all search types (Keyword, Keyword with relevance, Left-anchored).
Example: If in re-sorted results (10 records per page), record 2 and 8 were on the first page in original sort, and 8 came before 2 in original sort, resulting print/email output would show records in this order:
- Article last edited: 17-Oct-2014