- Product: Voyager
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
- Open Voyager client on a Very Large (e.g., 4K) Monitor, move the client from the original location where it opens and perform an action; gives Run-time error 6: Overflow.
- Click OK; client closes and unsaved work is lost.
When using the Voyager clients, the maximum safe desktop size is approximately 2000x2000 pixels.
Issue VYG-7658 is currently in Development.
- Keep maximum desktop size (either for single large display or multiple active displays) below 2000x2000 by modifying display settings such as scale and layout, and display resolution.
- Leave the Voyager client in the upper left corner of your desktop.
If your desktop is larger than the safe size of 2000x2000 pixels (i.e. a single 4K display, multiple 1080p displays), try the options in the Resolution section of this Case. Some experimentation may be necessary.
- Article last edited: 02-Dec-2020