- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.0.1
Desired Outcome Goal:
Enable and configure SDI / alerts in Tomcat WebVoyage
1. Add Popacjob 2 to crontab or set up workflow that runs job daily.
2. Optional: edit footer for emails that will be sent by job in /m1/voyager/xxxdb/ini/emailf.cfg
3. cd /m1/voyager/xxxdb/tomcat/vwebv/context/vwebv/ui/<skin>/webvoyage.properties
4. Set optionSDI=Y
5. Optional: customize labels for Alert Frequency & Results
a. Alert frequency: Patron can select how often the search should be run (searches are run by Popacjob 2, which should be run daily if you enable SDI)
b. Results: Patron can choose whether to receive email alert every time a search is run, regardless of whether there are new hits (N), or only when new hits for that search (Y).
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013