- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.1.0
Bug Report Form for Issue 16384-11250
Module(s): WebVoyage, Batch Jobs
Server platform(s) affected: Tested on Solaris
PC OS (if applicable): N/A
Browser & version (if applicable): All Supported Browsers
Release(s) replicated in: 7.2.2, 7.1.x, 6.5.4
Last version without bug (if applicable): N/A
Expected results: The ability to define a custom body message and SDI URL prefix in the emails generated for SDI
Actual results: Though defined, SDI emails lack the text stored in the Body1, Body2, Body3 and SearchString variables.
Workflow implications: The variables mentioned help give the SDI email context; without them, these emails may be confusing.
1. Ensure that you have access to a patron with a valid and active email address (as defined in Circulation)
2. Ensure that option.SDI is set to 'Y' in webvoyage.properties
3. Log into WebVoyage
4. Run a GKEY search for “cake” and save the search
5. Go to the My Searches page, and set the frequency to Daily.
6. Also, set the Results to 'Y'
7. Log into the server and run Popacjob -j2. It shouldn't email you, but will set the count of results
8. Log into Cataloging and create a new bib record with a title of “cake test”
9. Re-run Popacjob -j2. You should get an email showing the proper subject, URL and footer, but no BodyN or SearchString is present.
- Article last edited: 3/5/2015