- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.0, 7.2.5, 9.2.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
If the barcode requested in an Item Information message (17) is not found, the first of three required 2 character fixed-length fields is sent as a single "0".
Issue VYG-6518 is resolved for Voyager 9.2.0 and higher.
- Send a 17 message with a non-existent barcode.
- Note that 18 message returns a single-digit response for Circulation Status rather than the required 2 character response.
Use defensive programming if writing a client/script to communicate via SIP2.
- Article last edited: 23-Apr-2018