- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.0.0
Set the proper permissions on ODBC-related files in Windows
- Open Windows Explorer & navigate to the
- Right-click on the tnsnames.ora, then click on Properties
- Click on the Security Tab, then click on Authenticated Users
- Click Edit, check the Allow box next to “Full control”, then click OK.
- Hit OK on the Properties box
- Repeat steps 1-5 for the sqlnet.ora file
Windows Active Directory Group Policy and/or User Access Control sometimes prevents the ODBC drivers from reading these files properly.
- Article last edited: 16-Dec-2013