- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
- System Administration crashes with error message "Voyager SysAdmin has stopped working: A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."
- The crash occurs while creating a new circulation calendar.
- The calendar has not yet been saved.
- The crash occurs when attempting to change the AM/PM indicator using the backspace key.
Issue VYG-5326 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
- Open System Administration > Circulation > Calendars and create a new calendar.
- Open the Hours tab.
- Enter a new opening or closing time for any day of the week.
- With the cursor to the right of the AM/PM in the new opening time, backspace over the AM/PM in the new opening time.
- Attempt to type either AM or PM
Save the new calendar prior to attempting to backspace and rewrite AM/PM.
- Article last edited: 17-Oct-2014