- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
* When DPI setting (Control Panel -->Display --> Settings -->Advanced button) at Large Size (120 DPI), most functionality is unavailable
* The buttons on the far right and bottom of the screen are cut off in display.
* Window cannot be resized.
Issue VYG-4173 is resolved for Voyager 9.2.0 and higher.
All functions are now accessible based on the display size selected in Windows. The forms will now resize within the Window accordingly.
1. On PC: Control Panel > Display > Settings >Advanced: change setting to Large Size (120 DPI)
2. System Administration > Circulation > Policy Definitions: can see different policy groups, but New, Edit and Delete buttons unavailable.
3. Double-click on a policy group to open. Note Save and Cancel buttons are not available.
4. Attempt to close client. Receive message: 'Data is currently being edited! Please save or cancel the open work area'
5. Save and Cancel buttons remain outside visible area in window and must use PC's task manager to close client.
1. Control Panel > Display > Change Display Settings > Make Text And other items larger or smaller > set DPI to 96 (Medium in XP, Smaller in Win 7)
2. May also need to adjust screen resolution.
- Article last edited: 05-Aug-2015