- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.1.0 - 9.2.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
- UB Request form is not available in WebVoyage
- Local Database is not selected for UB Request form in patron's home db
Issue VYG-6804 is resolved in Voyager 9.2.1 and higher.
- Library A > SysAdmin > OPAC Configuration > Request Forms > UB Request, make sure the Local database is not selected.
- Search Library B for an item
- Select Make a Request and input barcode and last name of patron from Library A
- The UB request form is not available to select
Select the local database in Library A > SysAdmin > OPAC Configuration > Request Forms > UB Request.
Article last edited: 17-May-2016