- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local;
- "Operator not authorized to add record set" or "Operator not authorized to create record set" error when trying to create record set with record ID file in GDC
- Operator has permissions in System Administration for all GDC functions and all database locations.
jobd process not running on server
gdcsvr process is stale
- SSH to server as voyager user.
ps -ef | grep jobdOutput of this command is all jobd processes currently running.
- If no jobd process listed for voyager instance:
ps -ef | grep jobd
- Close GDC if client was open & log in again.
- SSH to server as voyager user
ps -ef | grep gdcsvr
- If gdcsvr process has been running for a long time, note the the PID
- Article last edited: 08-Jan-2014