- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: All
- Relevant for Installation Type: Total Care; Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local
* Attempt to delete mfhd via Cataloging client, receive error message: "Unable to delete holding record. An outstanding request exists."
* No item record linked to mfhd
* No requests present in hold_recall or call_slip tables
An old outstanding request exists in the OPAC_FORM_REQUEST_FILE table
1. Run Circjob 26 - Export OPAC Requests. This creates a flat file in the /rpt directory called opacrequests.[form code].out, and the requests from the OPAC_FORM_REQUEST_FILE are cleared out.
2. Record can then be deleted from the Cataloging client.
The form code in the flat file's name corresponds to the request form's code in System Administration > OPAC Configuration > Request Forms > [form] > Form Code
- Article last edited: 3/13/2014