- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
Unable to delete patron records showing outstanding call slip request in call slip counter
Patron call slip counter incorrectly incremented; no corresponding active call slip request.
- On server, check circjob.log in /m1/voyager/xxxdb/rpt to ensure circjobs are not running simultaneously.
- If circjobs are running simultaneously or overlapping, adjust crontab/workflow to prevent this.
- Verify that there are no outstanding request for patron in Call Slip client. (Alternatively, check CALL_SLIP table for rows with matching PATRON_ID for patron.)
- Open a Case with Support (Support Portal login required) to request assistance in correcting call slip counter.
- Article last edited: 29-Nov-2016