- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.2
* VPDS returns patron's last modify date instead of expiration date in <expiry_date> tag
Behavior caused by previously unreported defect in Voyager versions 8.1.0 through 8.1.2.
Defect is fixed for Voyager 8.2.0 and higher
1. In Voyager Circulation, identify an active patron record and note the patron?s expiration date, as well as the last update date of the patron record.
2. Make a request to vpds for the patron information. For example:
3. Review the xml that is returned. Note the last update date is returned in the <expiry_date> tag.
Other information: This does not appear to impact patron borrowing privileges ? active patrons are still allowed to make requests and complete other eligible activities.
Category: Interoperability (Voy)
Subject: Primo (Voy)
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013