- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.0.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
* Holdings data for some locations is displayed in WebVoyage, but not in Primo
* Primo's Availability tab displays message: "There are no items to display for this location."
* Item status in Primo still listed as Available or Unavailable, despite holding not displaying
* Requests made to vxws using Record Holdings API service do not return all holdings
* Holdings location is not part of a circulation policy definition
Issue 16384-17761/VYG-1422 is resolved for Voyager 8.2.1 and higher.
1. Find a bib record with multiple mfhds, one of which is not in a circ policy definition.
2. Use Record Holdings service to make a request:
3. Note that holdings information for the location not in a circ policy definition is not returned in the XML from Voyager.
4. Add the location to a circulation policy definition in SysAdmin.
5. Make request again. Note that holdings information for that location is now returned by Voyager.
Add location to a circ policy in SysAdmin > Circulation > Policy Definitions > Locations tab
WebVoyage will display the holdings data regardless of whether or not the location is in a circulation policy definition.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013