- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.2
Bug Report Form for Issue 16384-17697
Server platform(s) affected: all
Browser & version (if applicable): FF, IE
Release(s) replicated in: 8.1
Last version without bug (if applicable): 8.0
The record view should display item status information.
When an item has a status of Not Charged and Hold Request, the status displays as “No information available.”
Workflow implications: Item status does not correctly display in WebVoyage and users may think the item is not available.
(Users can place hold request in Circulation or WebVoyage.)
1. In WebVoyage, perform a search.
2. Open record for an item that is Not Charged out.
3. Click Request
4. Place a Hold request for the item.
5. You will be returned to the Holdings Information page with the text “Your Request was successful” at the top.
6. The status of the item you requested will display as “No information available.”
Workaround: None. All appropriate lines are in the webvoyage.properties file, but the status still does not display correctly.
Fixed in Voyager 8.1.2.
- Article last edited: 3/7/2015