- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.5
- A link used to access record in WebVoyage used a BibID that contained a non-numeric character
- Following the invalid link, WebVoyage displays: "Holdings Information: No holdings available - check at the Circulation Desk."
- Further searches in WebVoyage result in: "Could not retrieve search results."
VYG-5859 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.1 and higher.
- In WebVoyage, navigate to the record view of any bib record.
- In the record's URL add a non numeric character, such as a letter, to the bib ID.
- WebVoyage will display "No Holdings Available"
- Using the search box, attempt a new search.
- "Could not retrieve results" is displayed.
- Article last edited: 07-Nov-2018