- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.1
? The Route To location for the In Transit Discharged item does not appear; instead the location is omitted:
c.1 In transit to 12-28-2012
? The \l substitution token is present in the holdings.item.status.9 line of webvoyage.properties
? Routing information for In Transit Discharged item does appear in Circulation > Item > In-Transit Details
This behavior is caused by Issue VYG-1933.
Issue VYG-1933 is fixed in Voyager 8.2.2.
1. In webvoyage.properties, ensure the \l substitution token is included for the In Transit Discharged holdings item status line:
holdings.item.status.9=\i In transit to \l \d
2. In Circulation, log into happening location A, and charge out an item from a foreign location.
3. Log out of Circulation.
4. Log back into Circulation at happening location B, and discharge the item.
5. Call up the item record.
6. Go to Item > In-Transit Details, and note that the Routed To location is populated.
7. In WebVoyage, call up the item record; in the Holdings Information section under Status, note that the status is "In transit to [date]", as opposed to what it should be, "In transit to [location] [date]".
- Article last edited: 11/22/2013