- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.0.1 and higher
I don’t use an OpenURL resolver. How do I remove the link from the Action Box?
By default, the OpenURL resolver is set to display an image of SFX. To remove the link and image if you don’t use an OpenURL resolver:
- SSH to server as voyager user
- Near the top of the file, find following stanza and variable:
#========================================================================= # Action Box Configuration #========================================================================= actionBox.openUrl.cfg.LOCAL.openUrlDisplay=Y
- Set variable "N" and the image will no longer display.
Other Action Box options such as "Make a Request" and "Export" in the action box are removed in a different manner. See (for example): Remove "Add to My List" link in the Voyager WebVoyage Action Box
- Article last edited: 11-Jul-2016