- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
* Heading types with diacritics not displayed properly in Classic WebVoyage headings browse/search results
Classic WebVoyage or the font used on this page is unable to display the diacritics on this page.
Resolved in Tomcat WebVoyage.
1. In Classic WebVoyage, conduct a Subject Headings search or browse for a heading that has a heading type which contains diacritics; e.g., heading type = R?pertoire de vedettes-mati?re
2. Note that the diacritics are not displayed properly.
3. Conduct the same search in Tomcat WebVoyage or in the Cataloging client. Note that the heading type diacritics are displayed properly.
- Article last edited: 1/15/2014