- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.0
Bug Report Form for Issue 16384-11233
Server platform(s) affected: Tested on Solaris
PC OS (if applicable): N/A
Browser & version (if applicable): All Supported Browsers
Release(s) replicated in: 7.2.2
Last version without bug (if applicable): N/A
Expected results: The ability to work with dual-criteria quick limits in the same way you would work with normal quick limits
Actual results: If the result of a search with a dual-criteria quick limit is 0 records, users will encounter a System Error page instead of seeing the message “Your search resulted in no hits”
Workflow implications: Users may assume the OPAC is down.
1. Set up the following quick limit in webvoyage.properties:
4. page.search.limitTo.Videos.text=English Videos
2. Enter the OPAC
3. Run a search for “testf”, you should receive 0 results
4. Run the same search, but this time, apply the quick limit used in step 1 before submitting the search. You'll get a System Error.
Workaround: If you run the same search, but apply the quick limit from the results list, you'll be able to discover that the search returns no results.
Fixed in WebVoyage for 8.2.0.
- Article last edited: 3/10/2015