- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
* Repeating search from Search History sends user to last search done in interface
* Clicking "Edit" link for search from Search History sends user to blank search form
This behavior is the result of VYG-6257.
Issue VYG-6257 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.1 and higher.
If Classic WebVoyage is only area of impact (i.e., no Web Cataloging extension module installed), upgrading to Tomcat WebVoyage can resolve issue.
1. Open Classic WebVoyage or Web Cataloging.
2. Use Search to search for anything in catalog.
3. Repeat step 2 several times.
4. Make note of last search & search results.
5. Click History.
5.a. Click any previous search to re-run.
Result: Returned to last search & search results.
5.b. Click numeral in Edit column to edit a previous search.
Result: Returned to blank search screen without search parameters from selected search.
6. Note URL in browser shows equal signs (=) and ampersands (&) without accompanying parameters:
Workaround: Conduct search from Search page again.
- Article last edited: 3/23/2015