- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
- Repeating search from Search History sends user to last search done in interface
- Clicking "Edit" link for search from Search History sends user to blank search form
Issue VYG-6257 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.1 and higher.
If Classic WebVoyage is only area of impact (i.e., no Web Cataloging extension module installed), upgrading to Tomcat WebVoyage can resolve issue.
- Open Classic WebVoyage or Web Cataloging.
- Use Search to search for anything in catalog.
- Repeat step 2 several times.
- Make note of last search & search results.
- Click History.
- Click any previous search to re-run. Result: Returned to last search & search results.
- Click numeral in Edit column to edit a previous search. Result: Returned to blank search screen without search parameters from selected search.
- Note URL in browser shows equal signs (=) and ampersands (&) without accompanying parameters: http://<IP>:<port>/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?=&=&=&=&PID=nzxeiUP7JtmXBsNu5x1wHQg
Conduct search from Search page again.
- Article last edited: 23-Mar-2015