- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.0.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local; Total Care
* Request forms offer Location Name rather than Location Display Name for Pick up locations.
Issue 16384-20161 / VYG-4609 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.0 and higher.
1. System Administration > System > Locations > give one or more Pick up locations (as defined in Circulation Policy Definitions) different Name (LOCATION.LOCATION_NAME) and OPAC Display Name (LOCATION.LOCATION_DISPLAY_NAME).
2. Log in to an account in WebVoyage that has permission to make requests.
3. Search for a requestable item.
4. Click “Make a Request” and choose an eligible request type.
5. Note that in Pick up Location drop-down box, the Name (LOCATION.LOCATION_NAME) displays for each Pick up location rather than the OPAC Display Name (LOCATION.LOCATION_DISPLAY_NAME)
Make Name and OPAC Display Name the same for each Pickup Location.
- Article last edited: 3/7/2015