- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local;
- WebVoyage appears to be searching the wrong database.
- Voyager was recently upgraded.
- Catalina.out does not display any unusual errors.
- Tomcat and Apache access logs record access activity for WebVoyage
- The vwebv service is being directed to the incorrect vxws service.
- May occur if an implementation of Preview Server is not completely removed.
Where xxxdb is the name of the Voyager instance;
1. Locate the file /m1/voyager/xxxdb/tomcat/vwebv/context/vwebv/WEB-INF/web.xml
2. Open this file with a text editor and locate "<param-name>XServiceHost</param-name>"
3. Set the value of this stanza to the following unless it is known that the location of the correct vxws is on another server:
The host of the voyager XServices.
4. Immediately following this stanza locate <param-name>XServicePort</param-name>
5. Set the value of this stanza to resemble the following according to the local configuration characteristics:
The port at which voyager XServices can be found
6. Restart Tomcat