- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9.1
- Relevant for Installation Type: Dedicated-Direct; Direct; Local
- WebVoyage appears to be searching the wrong database
- Voyager was recently upgraded
- catalina.out does not display any unusual errors
- Tomcat and Apache access logs record access activity for WebVoyage
The vwebv service is being directed to the incorrect vxws service.
May occur if an implementation of Preview Server is not completely removed.
- Locate the file /m1/voyager/xxxdb/tomcat/vwebv/context/vwebv/WEB-INF/web.xml
- Open this file with a text editor and locate "<param-name>XServiceHost</param-name>"
- Set the value of this stanza to the following unless it is known that the location of the correct vxws is on another server:
<context-param> <description> The host of the voyager XServices. </description> <param-name>XServiceHost</param-name> <param-value>localhost</param-value> </context-param>
- Immediately following this stanza locate
- Set the value of this stanza to resemble the following according to the local configuration characteristics:
<context-param> <description> The port at which voyager XServices can be found </description> <param-name>XServicePort</param-name> <param-value>7014</param-value> </context-param>
- Restart Tomcat
Article last edited: 09-May-2018