- Article Type: Q&A
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
What can be customized in Voyager email notices?
- All customizations of Voyager email notices are applied in NoticeEmail.cfg located in the Reporter folder within your Voyager directory.
- Customization of email notices is limited to altering field labels and eliminating fields.
- Each stanza in NoticeEmail.cfg contains fields that apply to its respective notice.
- The "Common" Stanza contains fields that apply to all notices.
- Field labels can be changed by changing what appears after the "=" sign.
- Fields can be eliminated by eliminating all text after the "=" sign.
- Article last edited: 24-Feb-2014