- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.2.2
What can be customized in Voyager email notices?
- All customizations of Voyager email notices are applied in NoticeEmail.cfg located in the Reporter folder within your Voyager directory.
- Customization of email notices is limited to altering field labels and eliminating fields.
- Each stanza in NoticeEmail.cfg contains fields that apply to its respective notice.
- The "Common" Stanza contains fields that apply to all notices.
- Field labels can be changed by changing what appears after the "=" sign.
- Fields can be eliminated by eliminating all text after the "=" sign.
- Overview of editing Voyager Circulation Notices and Reports
- Reporter User's Guide, "Editing Text for Email Notices" for more details.
Note that while the .CFG file is used to customize the email notices, what customization is available for print notices is done in the .MDB files. Again, see the above links.
- Article last edited: 20-Sep-2018