- Product: Voyager
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
What is the SEARCHPARM table in Voyager Prepackaged Access Reports?
Data in the SEARCHPARM table are defined in the SysAdmin client in:
SysAdmin > Search > Indexes - Composite Definitions
SysAdmin > Search > Indexes - Headings and Left-Anchored Definitions
SysAdmin > Search > Indexes - Keyword Definitions
SysAdmin > Search > Indexes - Holding Keyword Definitions.
- This table stores many of the indexing decisions that govern searching in Voyager.
- The searchcode field in SEARCHPARM can be used to link to index_code in the BIB_INDEX and AUTH_INDEX tables.
- The acqcount, catcount, circcount, and mediacount fields are incremented by Voyager during searches in the staff clients. They never display in the clients, but they make the most frequently used searches appear first in the search window.
- Similarly, the opaccount field makes the most frequently used keyword searches appear first on the WebVoyage advanced search screen.
- The indexrules field tells how each index in constructed.
- What is the SEARCHFIELDS table in Voyager Prepackaged Access Reports?
- When are search counts in the Voyager SEARCHPARM table updated?
- Understanding the INDEXRULES field in the Voyager SEARCHPARM table
- Article last edited: 24-May-2020