- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 10.1.0
- Relevant for Installation Type: Multi-Tenant Direct, Dedicated-Direct, Local, TotalCare
If the location limit group name contains an "&" and the user goes back to edit the search, the Location filter will be unselected.
VYG-6986 is resolved in Voyager 10.1.0
- Open SysAdmin > System > Location Limit Groups and change the name of limit group to contain an ampersand.
- Filter to that location in the advanced search page and search with a GKEY argument.
- After search results are populated, attempt to edit the search using the "Edit Search" button. Note that the "Location" filter will be unselected from the ampersand option.
- Complete the search again using a different location limit from the dropdown; click "Edit Search" and note that the location is maintained.
Update Location Limit Group name to use "and"
- Article last edited: 31-May-2018