acq:inv line items only link to most recent ledger for first line item's fund
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.1
Create an invoice from a PO that has multiple line items, from a ledger that has rolled over but is still currently active > first invoice line item’s fund (and any subsquent line item linked to that same fund) is linked to the corresponding funds on the new ledger, but any line items linked to different funds are linked to the previous ledger.
Issue 16384-11425 / VYG-4475 is currently pending work plan.
- Create ledger 1 associated with active fiscal period (FP1) with 4 funds
- Create a PO with one line item linked to each fund
- Verify the line items aren't eligible for rollover (for the test, you want them associated with the old ledger)
- Run FPC to create ledger 2 (attached to FP 2, also currently active)
- Create an invoice for the PO > the first line item links up to ledger 2, while the rest stay on ledger 1
- Article last edited: 18-Mar-2015