- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 7.2.1
Bug Report Form for Issue 16384-11425
Release(s): reported in 7.2.1; replicated in 7.2.2
Server Platform(s) affected: Solaris/all
PC O/S (if this is PC specific): n/a
Browser type & version (if WebVoyage): n/a
Expected Results: When you create an invoice from a PO that has multiple line items from a ledger that has rolled over but is still currently active, all line items on the invoice should be linked to the corresponding funds on the new ledger, not the ledger that rolled over.
Actual Results: When you create an invoice from a PO that has multiple line items from a ledger that has rolled over but is still currently active, the first invoice line item’s fund (and any subsquent line item linked to that same fund) is linked to the corresponding funds on the new ledger, but any line items linked to different funds are linked to the previous ledger.
Workflow Implications: Operators have to manually edit any line items that are linked to the prior year’s ledger.
1) make ledger 1 (attached to FP 1 which is currently active) with four funds
2) create a PO w/one line item linked to each fund
3) verify the line items aren't eligible for rollover (for the test, you want them associated with the old ledger)
4) run FPC to create ledger 2 (attached to FP 2, which is also currently active)
5) create an invoice for the PO
--> the first line item links up to ledger 2, while the rest stay on ledger 1
- Article last edited: 3/18/2015