- Article Type: Known Issue
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 9
* Item record request count is greater than zero.
* There are no requests in the Request Maintenance window.
* Or, the request count is greater than the number of requests in the Request Maintenance window.
Issue VYG-6378 is resolved for Voyager 9.1.1 and higher.
- In SysAdmin > Circulation > Policy Definitions > Policy tab, select "Title-level hold: item in transit to hold shelf fulfills request."
- In Circulation, place a title level hold or recall on a title with multiple items.
- Select a pickup location in a different circ policy group than one of the items holding locations.
- Discharge the item in the Circ Policy group different from the Pickup location's Policy group.
- Holds and recalls are cancelled on all other items.
- The ITEM.HOLDS_PLACED and ITEM.RECALLS_PLACED counters are not decremented.
- Article last edited: 2/17/2015