- Product: Voyager
Issues display for binding in Bindery Maintenance even though already bound
Issue VYG-6466 is currently in Development.
- Acqusitions > Check-In > Bindery Maintenance > Search for a component, select & click Bind to open Bindery Maintenance screen.
- Click "Create New Volumes"
- Create 1 or more new volumes. Note issues bound in volumes.
- Click Collapse. This collapses & suppresses from OPAC the issues in the volume in serial check-in history
- Open PO for component > Order > Copy Order > with components relinked.
- Save the new PO.
- Return to Bindery Maintenance; note issues bound on component previously are not available for binding. This is expected behavior (issues bound, collapsed and/or suppressed are not available for binding).
- Return to PO > Detailed Line Item ... > Copies/Funds > Highlight line item > Edit ... > change Intended Location > Save > Save and Close line item > Save and Close PO
- Return to Bindery Maintenance; note issues bound on component previously now appear in the available issues for binding.
- Article last edited: 16-Mar-2016