- Article Type: General
- Product: Voyager
- Product Version: 8.1.2
* Upgrade engineer reported that index item_stat_code_code_idx could not be created as a unique index on the item_stat_code table after upgrade.
Item statistical category codes are not unique.
1. Give each item statistical category a unique code.
a. Log into System Administration.
b. Navigate to System > Statistical Categories > Item tab.
c. Highlight one of the categories and click Edit.
d. Edit the code to be a unique 3-character code.
2. Repeat steps 3-5 until all categories have unique codes.
3. Open an incident with Voyager Support to have item_stat_code_code_idx rebuilt as a unique index.
- Article last edited: 10/8/2013