IP Allowed List
When campusM integrates with your institution's 3rd party systems, it is strongly recommended to supply access to the data of those systems according to the documented and defined prerequisites (as defined here) and via online Web-accessible public credential-based APIs.
In case your institution cannot supply secure credentialed APIs publicly, Ex Libris supports allowed lists of IPs to the relevant IPs required to run the service and allow the relevant Ex Libris services to communicate freely with your services, according to the required general and regional IPs, as described in the Allowed List of IPs for campusM (Note: in case your institution cannot supply APIs at all - see Connect Layer)
The following IPs/IP ranges must be allowed (firewall open) access to/from your institution. (Note that the IP ranges below are in CIDR notation.)
- For all regions (to allow for initial and ongoing troubleshooting and support, all the below specific IPs must be open to your institution's APIs):
And, based on your campusM region per below, your region's IPs must be available to your institution's APIs:
- In the Americas - except Canada - (refers to the Ex Libris Chicago and Seattle data centers):
- In Canada (refers to the Ex Libris Canadian data center):
- In EMEA (refers to the Ex Libris Amsterdam and Frankfurt data center):
- In APAC (refers to the Ex Libris Singapore and Australian data center):
Ports Allowed Lists
The default campusM setup communicates via https on port 443. If you have a different port configured, change it to use port 443.
Emails (Avoiding Spam)
It is recommended for institutions who require allowed lists for emails that may arrive from the campusM application to follow the below instructions which allows allowed-lists for our email IPs (ensuring emails that arrive from our cloud to the University domain are not treated as Spam). See here for more information.