- Product: campusM
- Version: Homescreen V2.0
How to enable a background color change in the Web App, when end users hover their mouse over a tile, if the app homescreen has been upgraded to v2.0 (a prerequisite for Personalization)?
The legacy CSS hover state element for tiles has been removed as part of the homescreen v2.0 update.
To re-establish these hover states;
- Use the Hover Background Color property by adding this color property to the App Config, Profile Config in the Tile Style section
- Select the specific menu option and add the property to the tile style.
- What is campusM Personalization?
- How do I restore my tiles background color with Homescreen v2.0 enabled?
- Article last edited: 19-Sep-2017