- Product: campusM
- Product Version: Homescreen V2.0
How to restore the background colors to my tiles when the web app homescreen has been upgraded to v2.0 (a prerequisite for Personalization)?
The default background color for tiles has been modified as part of the homescreen v2.0 update, reflecting a more modern color pallet.
To re-establish the legacy background color, or change to an alternative color:
- Use the Background Color property, by adding this color property to the App Config, Profile Config in the Tile Style section
- Select the specific Menu Option and add the property to the indidivuals tiles style.
- Find out more information on how to configure these properties within campusM App Builder Module.
- How do I restore Background Color changes to tiles when a mouse hover occurs with Homescreen v2.0 enabled?
- Article last edited: 19-Sep-2017