How to Request an Upgrade for Native Apps
- Product: campusM
- Operating system: iOS, Android
How is an upgrade to the latest version of campusM requested for Native Apps?
Upgrade of native device applications (Android, iOS) requires a new submission and approval through the app stores. Once the latest version of the app has been tested through the Preview App, and you are ready to upgrade:
- Open a support case to campusM support requesting an upgrade to the latest version.
- Download a copy of the App Submission Form available here: Configuration Forms
- If available, locate a copy of the form submitted at your last upgrade, and copy information from the old form into the new form being sure to update any information on this form, particularly the "What's New Section" field.
- Attach a copy of the App Submission Form to the case. If you are unable to locate the previous form, download a copy of the form and fill out the form as completely as possible.
- Ex Libris will submit the new app for approval. App release can be scheduled for any time following app approval.
- Article last edited: 08/09/2018