The Library Mobile app, powered by Ex Libris campusM, enables university libraries to deploy a consolidated modern experience, integrated with key library systems, and delivered through native apps.
The platform provides library patrons, including students, faculty, staff, alumni, with branded and personalized services including Search, My Account, Favorites functionality, Automated and scheduled push notifications (replacing outdated SMS services), Information pages, guides, maps, and more.
- Native mobile apps (iOS and Android) as well as a responsive web portal
- Integrated with library solutions, including Alma, Primo, Leganto
- Includes readily available library information, guides, maps, polls, and more
- Push notifications for updates, alerts as well as automated notifications from Alma
- Personalized patron app, layout, and account information
- Use scheduled polls to collect feedback and input from your patrons
- Promote Library and University events using the built-in Events Planner functionality
Find out more using the resources below: